How can you get the look and beauty of wood flooring without the price? It’s laminate wood flooring of course. Laminate wood flooring is made of composite wood pressed together at extremely high temperatures. Then a protective laminate coat is applied to provide strength and durability. Laminate flooring is more durable, resists scratches than real wood. Laminate flooring can also save you about 50% when compared to natural hardwood flooring.
Laminate wood flooring has come a long way over the years. Laminate wood flooring looks more realistic than ever before. It resists warping; it’s moisture resistant, UV resistant, and also holds up well in our dry Las Vegas climate. Also, Laminate is not prone to warping which can happen with natural wood.
Benefits of laminate wood flooring
- Value – Get real wood look for about 50% less.
- Durable- Resists scratching, moisture and other wear and tear.
- Low Maintenance- Easy to clean, repair and maintain.
- UV Resistant- Will not quickly discolor when exposed to sunlight.
- Selection- Endless possibilities that look like real wood.
- Good for Allergy Sufferers – Does not collect dirt, dust, and grime.